Major Corporate Risks
JLT Asia's Major Corporate Risks team specialises in designing tailor-made property, business interruption and liability coverage for large national and multi-national corporations across Asia and the rest of the world.
We have extensive experience in negotiating and placing sophisticated insurance and reinsurance programmes, particularly for companies with high risk or catastrophe peril exposures that test the limits of insurance market capacities.
Our clients benefit from our in-depth understanding of their insurance and risk management needs, which, combined with our experience and knowledge of the insurance market's risk appetite, enables us to deliver highly cost effective and efficient placements.
Areas of Expertise
Our expertise covers all the major operating risks of companies enabling us to protect their assets, liabilities, and revenue streams.
Key areas include:
- Property All Risks
- Machinery Breakdown
- Business Interruption (including Contingent Business Interruption)
- Machinery Loss of Profit
- Public/Product Liability
- Stock Throughput covers
- Employees Compensation/Employers Liability
Our services include:
- Developing strategic insurance programmes with clients to ensure that their specific risk concerns are covered
- Providing clients with a range of options (and benchmarks) on breadth of coverage, limits and deductibles
- Conducting road shows to major insurance markets to clearly present our clients' business practices and coverage needs
- Structuring complex insurance and reinsurance models that maximise security and minimise cost
- Managing claims to ensure that any insured losses are settled as favourably and efficiently as possible
Benefits in partnering with JLT Asia:
JLT Asia's Major Corporate Risks team works closely with each of our local offices in the region, and, where appropriate, with our strong international network, to ensure that each placement benefits from comprehensive policy coverage at competitive premium terms.
We pride ourselves on being customer focused and on our ability to leverage off our strong underwriting relationships to deliver efficient and competitive results.